The Optical Whiteboard is an infrared interactive whiteboard, which works as a virtual aid for teachers and presenters to directly present information displayed on a computer screen to their audience. The Optical Whiteboard range enlivens your lesson, business presentation or training session. Designed to provide a platform to boost interactivity, the Optical Whiteboard is available in a wide range of configurations and sizes, enabling you to tailor the right solution to accommodate your needs.
Present dynamic and personalised presentations
The Optical Whiteboard allows you to deliver interactive presentations or lessons to a large group of people easily and clearly. You can present a more flexible and dynamic presentation by displaying pictures, videos and objects, as well as Excel files and PowerPoint. The Presenter can even personalise the presentation by annotating over the spreadsheet, picture or video. You can further personalise the presentation by integrating a visualiser and audience response system.
With a durable porcelain easy to clean surface, the Optical Whiteboard is made to last. You can use dry markers without permanently marking the surface.
Using the different coloured pens provided or simply using your finger with the Powerboard you can annotate, erase and manipulate multiple objects simultaneously.
You can even save your presentation so that it can be uploaded to an online resource area or for future presentations.
This software is extremely powerful and versatile. Designed to work on Optical Whiteboard it provides a presenter or teacher with an infinite canvas area as well as some very useful presentation tools:
- Create unlimited screen and standard slides
- Use various pens including a gesture and intelligent pen
- Use screen annotation over any open application
- Quick access to windows calculator and MS office documents
- Custom screen record and various playback options
- Presentation tools including spotlight, curtain and magnifier
- Insert various audio and video media including live video feeds
- Personalisation of hot keys
- Backgrounds, with import ability
- Pen and finger recognition
- Designed for distance and integrated learning
- Choice of different coloured pens
- Durable and easy to clean surface
- Create, edit and annotate over any live medium
- Graphic tools
- Infrared technology
- Multi touch (optional)
- Programmable quick keys
- Porcelain surface (78″, 105″ only)
- Supports real time on-screen editing
- Supports third party software applications